Call for Applications: Outreach Volunteers Programme in Global ChangemakersVolunteering 20.03.2020
Deadline: 27 March 2020
We have seen a huge surge in young people standing up and taking action on issues that affect them. To reach those young people with our support and resources, we created the Outreach Volunteers Programme. The idea behind enlisting Outreach Volunteers is to expand our reach in communities around the world by building a team of motivated people who can help us by sharing our content and reaching out to young changemakers directly. That is where you come in! If you’d like to become an Outreach Volunteer, here what you need to know.
What you would need to do:
- There are between 5 and 10 required tasks, which involve using social media and directly reaching out to people about our programmes as well as supporting our Communications Manager in the launch of new programmes.
- There are additional optional tasks which you are welcome to help with if you would like. Each task counts for a certain number of points which correspond to extra rewards.
- Complete an evaluation survey at the end of your volunteering term.
Who can apply?
- Anyone between 15 and 25 years old
- People who regularly use at least 2 social media platforms with a combined total of at least 500 friends/followers
- People who have at least 2 hours available weekly from 1 April to 15 May
- People who have access to internet and Google services (Gmail etc)
Benefits for all outreach volunteers:
- Work experience with a well-respected global brand
- List us as volunteer work experience on social media, LinkedIn and on your CV/Resume
- Improve your communications skills with access to two free trainings on Social Media for Social Impact and Promoting Your Social Good Project
- Get a coupon code that allows you, your friends and connections 30% discount on our e-learning: Facilitation Tools for Changemakers and Project Management for Changemakers (coming soon)
Benefits based on the bonus tasks you complete:
- Application and programme fee discounts (up to 100%)
- A letter proving that you have volunteered with us
- A shout out on social media (160K+ audience)
Please note: this is a virtual position, meaning that you will work online. There is no travel associated with this role.
For more information Website