Call for applications, Human Resources Forum 2018 in Baku, AzerbaijanWorkshops 04.12.2018
ADA University Graduate Student Government cordially invites you all to the unforgettable event of this year “Human Resources Forum 2018”. The Forum will bring together HR professionals from various top companies and state agencies of Azerbaijan. The full list of speakers is presented below:
- Ayna Jahandarova, CHRP - The State Oil Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan (SOFAZ), Leading Human Resources Specialist: “Performance Management Systems”;
- Taleh Gasimov – The Agency for Development of Small and Medium-sized enterprises of Azerbaijan, Head of Human Resource Department: “Corporate ethics and work environment”;
- Asif Sadigov, SPHRi, Assoc. CIPD - Gilan Holding, Organizational Development Manager: “Effective Pay Program”;
- Gulara Novruzova - The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Human Resources Generalist: “ The theory of motivation and building the motivation system”;
- Orkhan Karimli - Innovatcs LLC, HR Manager: ”Big Data and HRM”;
- Rauf Musabayli - PASHA Construction LLC, HR Operations Manager: “University Graduate Recruitment Program”;
- Narmin Ismayilova, Assoc. CIPD - Khazar University, International Student Recruitment Specialist: “Recruitment and Selection”;
- Elgun Gurbanov - International Bank of Azerbaijan Republic (IBAR), Leading Recruitment Specialist: “The effective methods of using LinkedIn”;
- Elchin Zeynalov - Practical Solution Group Management Systems, Project Manager: “Change Management”.
Don’t miss out a chance to meet and ask questions concerning Human Resources Management from the professionals themselves. THOSE WHO SUCCESSFULLY ATTEND ALL LECTURES WILL BE AWARDED WITH CERTIFICATES AT THE END OF THE FORUM. Furthermore, all participants will be treated with cookies and coffee/tea during the break.
Deadline for registration: December 11, 7pm
Hurry up to register, the number of available seats is limited! Successfully registered participants will be notified via email. Those who miss the deadline for registration will not be allowed to attend the event.
Date/time: December 15, 11.30am
Venue: Large Auditorium, ADA University